[Fwd: Re: [steiner] milk]

  • Lil Ole Miss
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2002
      Jeff, I must agree wholeheartedly with Dr. Starman regarding these
      points. Somewhere RS speaks of manna, but I don't recall in what
      context. In "The Effects of Occult Development..." cited by
      macannadh, RS speaks of milk as being the perfect food as well as
      in other contexts, but most definitely never in the sense there
      are physical beings elsewhere than on the earth planet. I wonder
      if you'd mind giving us your reference[s] to that statement?
      Indeed, one most definitely must not speculate in any way
      whatsoever, although we humans do err, n'pas?

      Blessings,

      Sheila

      Jeff wrote:I am not convinced yet of any particular theory-
      organic or metaphysical but the milk may be referring to manna of
      an etheric type but I cannot speculate. The statements he uses
      seem to lead into each other though type for type. Time will tell
      and we should know the final answer to this in about 20 years or
      so- so say those who have some glimpse into the future. By the
      way, what did Cayce say about this subject? Any remarks from
      him? jeff