Re: [steiner] The Threshold of the Spiritual World

  • Danny F.
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 22, 2000
      --- Sena Fernando <sena@...> wrote:
      > Thanks for you message, Danny. I feel that, having tried to
      > understand the nature of Lucifer and Ahriman, we also need
      > to consider their significance for the human race at the present
      > time. Do you agree with the view that humanity now stands at
      > the threshold of the spritual world and that Lucifer and Ahriman
      > are the demonic powers lurking on either side of this gateway
      > to higher consciousness? When looked at in this way, one no
      > longer reacts with fear and dismay to the disasters which Ahriman
      > will bring to the world, but instead is able to see the potential for
      > spritual renewal in the impending crisis.
      > Best wishes,

      "Do you agree with the view that humanity now stands at
      > the threshold of the spritual world and that Lucifer and Ahriman
      > are the demonic powers lurking on either side of this gateway
      > to higher consciousness?"

      I certainly agree with this view Sena. And I'd go as far as to say
      that this is those powers(A and L) basically that impede clairvoyance.
      The True, the Good and the Beautiful has such a sweeping power over
      them, that you get to get aligned to the narrow path that leads to
      the door of the objective reality. You get in the real, you get
      clairvoyance, that's my equation. And the more you objectively
      encounter evil, the more this encounter will be productive for you
      in terms of the sight in the spiritual world; I feel to compare it
      to a treatment of acupuncture at a higher level let us say, the stings

      of the evil received from the superior man(the spititual ego) awaken
      and activate him to the work in the supersensible, this is pressure,
      this is obstacles, this is pain, but that's how it is, sometimes it
      can only be bearable in Christ, those moments makes us recall His
      words, the Comforter speak to us. And has Paul says "I die a little
      more everyday", I can add, we resurrect a little everyday, and in
      that, is the powerlessness of Ahriman. I came to think that real
      incarnation is a continuous ongoing thing that to me equal with the
      term of transubstantiation. Thus I call the receiving of the flesh at
      birth a "carnation", then after through our work(spiritual we do put
      something 'in the flesh' (in-carnate) that was not there previously,
      and more then only tranforming what has been cast on us, this is
      the cosmos itself that gets furthered, as an extract of a "finished"
      world around us, through the spiritual ego the actual cosmos takes
      the right direction from the neverending Gospel of the Christ Impulse,
      Spirit-self, Life-Spirit, Spirit-man, in Christ we'll be,
      New Jerusalem, here we come, the tenth hierarchy, the
      anthroposophists.

      Kindest regards,
      Danny

      =====
      "Vide igitur, ne Lumen, quod in te est, tenebrae sint."
      --Tractatus Aristotelis

      "No bird soars too high, if he soars with his own wings."
      --William Blake

      http://im.yahoo.com/