Re: [steiner] Anthroposophy and Astrology

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 6 9:45 AM
      In a message dated 8/5/2002 11:47:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time, crcjct@... writes:

      I read recently that the ego incarnates during the 3rd month of life but don't recall the book. Janet

      That's true but astrology isn't the Ego. It's what the Ego has created. The 12 signs or Tropical Astrology pictures our habit-selves in the Etheric Body, while the stars or sidereal astrology show the Astral Body.

      Dr. Starman

        Francisco Barbosa wrote:
      I think I read somewhere Steiner saying that
      sometimes, the entitiy does not incarnate at the
      moment of the birth.
      It is quite difficult to find where, I have all his
      books in several languages... what we need here is a
      database...

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 6 6:10 PM
        In a message dated 8/6/2002 6:14:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time, alvesbarbosa@... writes:

        I think the Ego  takes place only after the third
        year. During that time another entity works in the
        body.
        That's exactly why Jesus Christ only preached for
        three years. The body cannot stand that sort of holy
        entity longer than three years.

        Pace amici
        God bless you all

        *******Yes, this is found in Steiner's book "The Spiritual Guidance of Man and Mankind". The "World Ego" lives in each child in the first three years. But although our Egos are not fully within the body, they are connected with it from the third week after conception anjd start becoming very active just before birth.

        Dr. Starman
      • jla
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 15 1:42 PM
          1.  I just got to this one in my archives. (I had over 300 posts after vacation) Interesting. How do you explain the apparent accuracy of Tropical Astrology with this assertion by RS about present solar positioning in the signs? How who one use both systems harmoniously in progressing charts and in establishing birth charts?

          2.  I have started collecting the color images you are sending along with the calendar of the soul. Other than going back to old posts, how can we receive or access all of them at once for printing out. They are fantastic meditation art/symbols/archetypes.

          Jeff
[...]

          Post to steiner@egroups.com

          Search the archives of the group at:

          Recommended books by Rudolf Steiner at:

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 15 3:07 PM
            In a message dated 8/15/2002 4:31:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time, pacbay@... writes:

            1.  I
            just got to this one in my archives. (I had over 300 posts after vacation) Interesting. How do you explain the apparent accuracy of Tropical Astrology with this assertion by RS about present solar positioning in the signs? How who one use both systems harmoniously in progressing charts and in establishing birth charts?

            2.  I have started collecting the color images you are sending along with the calendar of the soul. Other than going back to old posts, how can we receive or access all of them at once for printing out. They are fantastic meditation art/symbols/archetypes.

            Jeff

            *******As I said, Tropical charts are the etheric forces and Sidereal charts picture the astral body.
                I'll soon have all the 12 zodiac images in the Files section of this list for all members to access.

            Dr. Starman