Re: [steiner] Steiner's astrological chart, Dr. Starman

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 5 8:08 PM
      Not that there isn't a down-side to it, but I must say: not
      too long ago, it would have taken perhaps five months to
      enjoy the correspondences that have occurred on this STeiner
      list in the last 3 hours.

      Thanks so much Dr Starman for that fascinating adumbration of
      STeiner's chart; I'm gonna print that puppy out!

      Carol

      http://health.yahoo.com
    • Francisco Barbosa
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 6 3:27 AM