Re: [steiner] Steiner astrological chart

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2002
      Along with following Steiner's method of charting, I would be
      very interested to have my previous question answered from
      the perspective of the more common practice- not because I
      doubt the validity of Steiner's suggestions, but only because
      I am personally aware of the degree to which the more common
      method works well (it is my measuring stick, at this point,
      so to speak)and would like to see how it speaks to Steiner's
      chart.

      Along with this, I would definately love to hear more about
      Steiner's chart in relation to Steiner's method of charting.

      Carol

      http://health.yahoo.com