Steiner astrological chart

  • Francisco Barbosa
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2002
      On the astrological front, we can not forget two
      things:

      1. For Dr. Steiner the important chart is the one of
      the moment when the mother gets pregnant. I think they
      call it the pre-birth chart.

      2. Steiner used to use a different ayanmasa, one with
      irregular constellations.

      Pace amici

      http://health.yahoo.com
    • Carol
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2002
        Along with following Steiner's method of charting, I would be
        very interested to have my previous question answered from
        the perspective of the more common practice- not because I
        doubt the validity of Steiner's suggestions, but only because
        I am personally aware of the degree to which the more common
        method works well (it is my measuring stick, at this point,
        so to speak)and would like to see how it speaks to Steiner's
        chart.

        Along with this, I would definately love to hear more about
        Steiner's chart in relation to Steiner's method of charting.

        Carol

        http://health.yahoo.com