Re: [steiner] Steiner's astrological chart, Dr. Starman

  • Francisco Barbosa
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 5, 2002
      Now that you have the chart You can ask whatever you
      want.

      --- Carol <softabyss@...> wrote:
      > Wonderful, Francisco! May I ask you a few questions
      > about it?
      >
      > Carol
      > --- Francisco Barbosa <alvesbarbosa@...>
      > wrote:
      > > I do not know if you are asking me personally,
      > Carol.
      > > If that is the case, the answer is: yes! of
      > course!
      > >

      > > --- Carol <softabyss@...> wrote:
      > > > Dr Starman,
      > > >
      > > > I've wanting ask you if you had done STeiner's
      > > > chart?
      > > >
      > > > Thanks
      > > >
      > > > Carol
      > > > --- Francisco Barbosa <alvesbarbosa@...>

      > birth

      http://health.yahoo.com
    • Carol
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 5, 2002
        Dr Starman suggested:

        > Perhaps we can have a bit of discussion of his chart and/or
        > astrology in
        > general.

        I would really appreciate that.

        Dr Starman, and anybody else who practices astrology, I
        wonder if you could look at Steiner's chart and as much as
        you can erase that it is STEINER who cloaked himself in it,
        and tell me what you see in term of what might be the
        personal challenges/temtations that this individual woudl go
        through? It would be as if person you've never met or heard
        anything about is standing in front of you, today, with this
        chart and says, "Can you tell me what my chart suggests in
        terms of what my personal one-sidedness might be, or what my
        blind-spots might be"

        Obviously, Steiner would have done massive work to overcome
        these blind-spots and one-sidednesses, but that is why I
        would find it so interested to see what the stars say on this
        issue. Thanks to all who help me out with this question...

        Carol

        http://health.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 5, 2002
          softabyss@... writes:

          Dr Starman suggested:
          > Perhaps we can have a bit of discussion of his chart and/or astrology in  general.

          I would really appreciate that.

          Dr Starman, and anybody else who practices astrology, I
          wonder if you could look at Steiner's chart and as much as
          you can erase that it is STEINER who cloaked himself in it,
          and tell me what you see in term of what might be the
          personal challenges/temtations that this individual woudl go
          through? It would be as if person you've never met or heard
          anything about is standing in front of you, today, with this
          chart and says, "Can you tell me what my chart suggests in
          terms of what my personal one-sidedness might be, or what my
          blind-spots might be"

          Obviously, Steiner would have done massive work to overcome
          these blind-spots and one-sidednesses, but that is why I
          would find it so interested to see what the stars say on this
          issue.  Thanks to all who help me out with this question...

          Carol

          *******Well, Alan Leo called Rudolf Steiner a "Martian-Jupiterian type", a judgement I quite concur with. Part warrior, part priest. He has Jupiter overhead in Leo, so he loved performing and got a lot out of all his contact with the theater. His Sun opposed Saturn meant difficulty with his father in early life (which one can detect in his grudging respect for the tough old man in Steiner's autobiography) and difficulty with authority figures throughout life (and he certainly challenged them frequently enough, and often expressed his frustration at people misusing their authority and at others blindly following it). His Venus in Aquarius was his liking for finding bizarre ways to express a thought (e.g., 'The brain is an elaborately-organized dung-heap') and being a bit revolutionary; his Mercury conjunct Neptune is found in logical interpreters of images or symbols, whether astrologers or those who teach art history. The Mars-Pluto conjunction in Taurus is a deep knowledge of techniques such as for B-D agriculture and medicine especially (it's in the 6th House of Health), but only tapped into by reaching the deepest levels of consciousness. Saturn in the 10th House is often found in the charts of physicians. Uranus, planet of the unusual and upsets, is at the focus of a T-Square in his 7th House, meaning unusual circumstances for marriages---sudden ones that end suddenly too. Also, he has the Moon in Libra in the 12th House: that means he almost literally couldn't do anything without the right partner. He didn't assert himself on others, like "This is what I want to do", but instead he waited till someone had a need and then he acted for the Other person.
             And with Scorpio rising I'd hate to have seen him mad.....
             My two cents....

          Starman
        • Carol
          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 5, 2002
            Not that there isn't a down-side to it, but I must say: not
            too long ago, it would have taken perhaps five months to
            enjoy the correspondences that have occurred on this STeiner
            list in the last 3 hours.

            Thanks so much Dr Starman for that fascinating adumbration of
            STeiner's chart; I'm gonna print that puppy out!

            Carol

            http://health.yahoo.com
          • Francisco Barbosa
            Message 5 of 11 , Aug 6, 2002