Steiner's astrological chart

  • Francisco Barbosa
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 4, 2002
      hi everybody,

      any chance of getting the coordenates of the birth
      place of Steiner?
      does anybody have his chart?

      pace amici

      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 4, 2002
        Dr Starman,

        I've wanting ask you if you had done STeiner's chart?

        Thanks

        Carol
        --- Francisco Barbosa <alvesbarbosa@...> wrote:
        > hi everybody,
        >
        > any chance of getting the coordenates of the birth
        > place of Steiner?
        > does anybody have his chart?
        >

        > pace amici

        http://health.yahoo.com
      • Francisco Barbosa
        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 5, 2002
          I do not know if you are asking me personally, Carol.
          If that is the case, the answer is: yes! of course!

          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 5, 2002
            Wonderful, Francisco! May I ask you a few questions about it?

            http://health.yahoo.com
          • crcjct@ix.netcom.com
            Message 5 of 11 , Aug 5, 2002
              I would be very interested in Steiner's birth data if you wouldn't mind
              posting it.

              Thanks,
              Janet
              Message 6 of 11 , Aug 5, 2002
                softabyss@... writes:
                Dr Starman,
                I've wanting ask you if you had done STeiner's chart?
                Thanks
                Carol
                --- Francisco Barbosa <alvesbarbosa@...> wrote:
                > hi everybody,
                > any chance of getting the coordenates of the birth place of Steiner?
                > does anybody have his chart?
                > pace amici

                *******I have a chart which I was given a long time ago by someone in the movement, who said it was Steiner's chart as STEINER HIMSELF cast it. It shows 12 degrees Scorpio rising, just a degree different from Goethe's Asc. which was 13 degrees Scorpio (Goethe also cast his own).
                    Steiner was born Feb. 27th, 1861 according to every biography and this chart--- but a few months ago a fellow on another list said that was the date of his BAPTISM, not his birth.  I then researched this and found out it was a half-truth: Steiner was judged so sickly at birth that an emergency baptism was arranged on the day of his birth, out of fear he would die---so it's both his birthday and baptism day.

                   I have the following:
                ASC 12 degrees Scorpio
                VENUS 20 Aquarius
                SUN 9 Pisces
                MERCURY 27 Pisces
                NEPTUNE 27 Pisces
                MARS 6 Taurus
                PLUTO 7 Taurus
                URANUS 8 Gemini
                JUPITER 19 Leo (Overhead)
                SATURN 5 Virgo
                MOON 16 Libra.

                He was born around midnight local time in Kraljevec, in what I believe is now part of Yugoslavia. His major aspects are the Mercury-Neptune conjunction, the Mars-Pluto conjunction (trine Saturn), a Grand Trine in Air with the Moon Venus and Uranus, a T-Square in the Mutable signs with the Sun opposed Saturn square Uranus, and Venus opposed Jupiter. Also he has the Sun trine the Asc., and he was born when the Jupiter-Saturn conjunction (which occurs every twenty years) was just approaching.

                Perhaps we can have a bit of discussion of his chart and/or astrology in general.

                Dr. Starman
              • Francisco Barbosa
                Message 7 of 11 , Aug 5, 2002
                  Now that you have the chart You can ask whatever you
                  want.

                  --- Carol <softabyss@...> wrote:
                  > Wonderful, Francisco! May I ask you a few questions
                  > about it?
                  >
                  > Carol
                  > --- Francisco Barbosa <alvesbarbosa@...>
                  > wrote:
                  > > I do not know if you are asking me personally,
                  > Carol.
                  > > If that is the case, the answer is: yes! of
                  > course!
                  > >

                  > > --- Carol <softabyss@...> wrote:
                  > > > Dr Starman,
                  > > >
                  > > > I've wanting ask you if you had done STeiner's
                  > > > chart?
                  > > >
                  > > > Thanks
                  > > >
                  > > > Carol
                  > > > --- Francisco Barbosa <alvesbarbosa@...>

                  > birth

                  http://health.yahoo.com
                • Carol
                  Message 8 of 11 , Aug 5, 2002
                    Dr Starman suggested:

                    > Perhaps we can have a bit of discussion of his chart and/or
                    > astrology in
                    > general.

                    I would really appreciate that.

                    Dr Starman, and anybody else who practices astrology, I
                    wonder if you could look at Steiner's chart and as much as
                    you can erase that it is STEINER who cloaked himself in it,
                    and tell me what you see in term of what might be the
                    personal challenges/temtations that this individual woudl go
                    through? It would be as if person you've never met or heard
                    anything about is standing in front of you, today, with this
                    chart and says, "Can you tell me what my chart suggests in
                    terms of what my personal one-sidedness might be, or what my
                    blind-spots might be"

                    Obviously, Steiner would have done massive work to overcome
                    these blind-spots and one-sidednesses, but that is why I
                    would find it so interested to see what the stars say on this
                    issue. Thanks to all who help me out with this question...

                    Carol

                    http://health.yahoo.com
                    Message 9 of 11 , Aug 5, 2002
                      softabyss@... writes:

                      Dr Starman suggested:
                      > Perhaps we can have a bit of discussion of his chart and/or astrology in  general.

                      I would really appreciate that.

                      Dr Starman, and anybody else who practices astrology, I
                      wonder if you could look at Steiner's chart and as much as
                      you can erase that it is STEINER who cloaked himself in it,
                      and tell me what you see in term of what might be the
                      personal challenges/temtations that this individual woudl go
                      through? It would be as if person you've never met or heard
                      anything about is standing in front of you, today, with this
                      chart and says, "Can you tell me what my chart suggests in
                      terms of what my personal one-sidedness might be, or what my
                      blind-spots might be"

                      Obviously, Steiner would have done massive work to overcome
                      these blind-spots and one-sidednesses, but that is why I
                      would find it so interested to see what the stars say on this
                      issue.  Thanks to all who help me out with this question...

                      Carol

                      *******Well, Alan Leo called Rudolf Steiner a "Martian-Jupiterian type", a judgement I quite concur with. Part warrior, part priest. He has Jupiter overhead in Leo, so he loved performing and got a lot out of all his contact with the theater. His Sun opposed Saturn meant difficulty with his father in early life (which one can detect in his grudging respect for the tough old man in Steiner's autobiography) and difficulty with authority figures throughout life (and he certainly challenged them frequently enough, and often expressed his frustration at people misusing their authority and at others blindly following it). His Venus in Aquarius was his liking for finding bizarre ways to express a thought (e.g., 'The brain is an elaborately-organized dung-heap') and being a bit revolutionary; his Mercury conjunct Neptune is found in logical interpreters of images or symbols, whether astrologers or those who teach art history. The Mars-Pluto conjunction in Taurus is a deep knowledge of techniques such as for B-D agriculture and medicine especially (it's in the 6th House of Health), but only tapped into by reaching the deepest levels of consciousness. Saturn in the 10th House is often found in the charts of physicians. Uranus, planet of the unusual and upsets, is at the focus of a T-Square in his 7th House, meaning unusual circumstances for marriages---sudden ones that end suddenly too. Also, he has the Moon in Libra in the 12th House: that means he almost literally couldn't do anything without the right partner. He didn't assert himself on others, like "This is what I want to do", but instead he waited till someone had a need and then he acted for the Other person.
                         And with Scorpio rising I'd hate to have seen him mad.....
                         My two cents....

                      Starman
                    • Carol
                      Message 10 of 11 , Aug 5, 2002
                        Not that there isn't a down-side to it, but I must say: not
                        too long ago, it would have taken perhaps five months to
                        enjoy the correspondences that have occurred on this STeiner
                        list in the last 3 hours.

                        Thanks so much Dr Starman for that fascinating adumbration of
                        STeiner's chart; I'm gonna print that puppy out!

                        Carol

                        http://health.yahoo.com
                      • Francisco Barbosa
                        Message 11 of 11 , Aug 6, 2002