Eighth Sphere

  • evlogite
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31, 2002
      Hi Sieglunda:

      I just came across an old book in my possession by CG
      Harrison, " The Fourth Mystery" in which he speaks about the 8th
      Sphere in greater detail than in "Transcendaental Universe".
      I will try to distill the essence of what he says and
      send it to you.

      Cheers,

      evlogite
    • vindexeuropa
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 22, 2005
        Steiner spoke very seriously on the subject of the Eighth Sphere on a
        few occasions, especially in the lecture series entitled Occult History
        in the 19th Century. I have been attempting to comprehend what exactly
        this 8th Sphere is. I would very much like to hear some ideas.
        thanks.
      • LilOleMissy
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 22, 2005
          vindexeuropa wrote:
          Steiner spoke very seriously on the subject of the Eighth Sphere on a
          few occasions, especially in the lecture series entitled Occult History
          in the 19th Century.  I have been attempting to comprehend what exactly
          this 8th Sphere is.  I would very much like to hear some ideas.
          thanks.

          Dear vindexeuropa,

          While I am unable to give an answer, it seems to me Steiner spoke of this 8th sphere in his early lectures "At the Gates of Spiritual Science". It seems to me, also, somewhere he may have indicated it was the so-called "inner core" of the earth planet, and that earthquakes were derived from this 8th sphere, originating from the passions of mankind.  In another reference, I seem to recall Steiner comparing it to the beginning of the level Virgil accompanies one at the beginning of the journey through Hades [or perhaps Hell], which is described so vividly in Dante's "Divine Comedy", book I, "Hell".  I so hope to be corrected should I be in any error here.

          Blessings,

          Sheila
        • Hithcalen
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 5, 2005
            As ST sayd it, and as it is referenced by Theosophy, and anthroposophy, it mean that after the seven times of the planatary incarnations there will still a part of this spiritual experience that cant be transform into a total spiritual plan (if one may speek like that).
            This will be the 8th sphere.

            http://mail.yahoo.com