Re: [steiner] Sirius Chronicles.

  • Sieglunda
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 22 9:45 PM
      Dear Mathew,

      I am so glad to find another addition to your enjoyable "Sirius
      Chronicles" - it's very kind of you to share your hard work with us.
      Creativity such as your's is a gift, as Gerhard's is, and I'm sure there are
      others on the list blessed in such a way - rare gifts rising rather like the
      aroma of the Night Blooming Cerius from its rare blossoming during a warm
      summer night to leave heavenly scented memories for the dawn.

      Thank you,

      Sieglunda

      > Without a raincoat, nor an umbrella, and wearing only a simple,
      > yellow dress, she emerged from her apartment building on Central Park
      > West, protected from the elements by an emerald-green overhang that
      > extended from the lobby to a taxi cab waiting for her on the
      > curbside, the engine running. She climbed inside, and shut the door,
      > smelling an odor of wet cloths and cigarette smoke.
    • evlogite
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 31 8:39 PM
        Hi Sieglunda:

        I just came across an old book in my possession by CG
        Harrison, " The Fourth Mystery" in which he speaks about the 8th
        Sphere in greater detail than in "Transcendaental Universe".
        I will try to distill the essence of what he says and
        send it to you.

        Cheers,

        evlogite
      • vindexeuropa
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 22, 2005
          Steiner spoke very seriously on the subject of the Eighth Sphere on a
          few occasions, especially in the lecture series entitled Occult History
          in the 19th Century. I have been attempting to comprehend what exactly
          this 8th Sphere is. I would very much like to hear some ideas.
          thanks.
        • LilOleMissy
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 22, 2005
            vindexeuropa wrote:
            Steiner spoke very seriously on the subject of the Eighth Sphere on a
            few occasions, especially in the lecture series entitled Occult History
            in the 19th Century.  I have been attempting to comprehend what exactly
            this 8th Sphere is.  I would very much like to hear some ideas.
            thanks.

            Dear vindexeuropa,

            While I am unable to give an answer, it seems to me Steiner spoke of this 8th sphere in his early lectures "At the Gates of Spiritual Science". It seems to me, also, somewhere he may have indicated it was the so-called "inner core" of the earth planet, and that earthquakes were derived from this 8th sphere, originating from the passions of mankind.  In another reference, I seem to recall Steiner comparing it to the beginning of the level Virgil accompanies one at the beginning of the journey through Hades [or perhaps Hell], which is described so vividly in Dante's "Divine Comedy", book I, "Hell".  I so hope to be corrected should I be in any error here.

            Blessings,

            Sheila
          • Hithcalen
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 5, 2005
              As ST sayd it, and as it is referenced by Theosophy, and anthroposophy, it mean that after the seven times of the planatary incarnations there will still a part of this spiritual experience that cant be transform into a total spiritual plan (if one may speek like that).
              This will be the 8th sphere.

              http://mail.yahoo.com