Re: The Eighth Sphere

  • evlogite
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 21 8:33 AM
      Hi:

      Ithink that CG Harrison makes mention of the 8th sphere in "The
      Transcendatal Universe."

      evlogite
    • Sieglunda
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 21 10:02 AM
        Hi, evlogite,

        Thank you for this reference - Harrison is unfamiliar to me, although
        somewhere I've heard of the existence of "The Transcendatal Universe" - it's
        good to know the author. Thanks again!
        Sieg