Re: [anthroposophy] hard won understandings from an old fart

  • Sieglunda
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2002

      Hello, Joel,

      I should thank you for letting me know the apparent "reason" used by Ark's
      moderator-owner
      to kick me off his list. Never did I even consider this concept, and if I
      had, I would not have believed it. The Nazis, Russians, as well as many
      others we stand in horror of, also used this exact same method and very
      effectively, too, as it seems to have been in my case. No, Joel, I do not
      nor have I ever believed you should agree or disagree with anything about
      me.What a surprise all this is on top of everything else. This is about like
      the Ox River hanging! And you and everyone else on these lists call
      yourselves Anthroposophists? What would Christ say?

      Sieglunda