Re: Killer quote

  • antrolutz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3 12:50 PM
      Hi!

      In GA 176 (Karma of materialism) Steiner brings "illness" in
      connection with ignorance of the Father, while misunderstanding of
      the Son is an "destiny-accident" and "soul-blindness" matches the
      ignorance of the Holy Spirit.

      I recall the sharper "killer" version aswell, don't remember where.
      But the connections must be the same.

      Lutz