Re: [steiner] conception

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2002

      *******In his lectures on the Gospel Of Luke, Steiner said that the Ego, our drop of Spirit, unites with the embryo in the 3rd week, though it does not become active within the lower bodies till much later. The etheric body becomes active in the 7th week, the astral body in the 7th month, and then the Ego becomes active within all thses shortly before birth.