Killer quote

  • ok
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3 10:01 AM
      PS I remember a killer quote by RS regarding the
      knowledge of the Trinity; does anyone know exactly how
      it goes?
      (Ignorance of the Father is a ... , of the Son an
      illness and of the Holy Spirit a tragedy.--) If anyone
      knows how this goes, my thanks in advance.

      I believe this was in the book Health and Illness,
      I'll try and look it up.

      http://sbc.yahoo.com
    • antrolutz
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3 12:50 PM
        Hi!

        In GA 176 (Karma of materialism) Steiner brings "illness" in
        connection with ignorance of the Father, while misunderstanding of
        the Son is an "destiny-accident" and "soul-blindness" matches the
        ignorance of the Holy Spirit.

        I recall the sharper "killer" version aswell, don't remember where.
        But the connections must be the same.

        Lutz