Re: [steiner] (unknown)

  • George Thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2002
      Dear Macannadh-

      Surely, you must be aware that the Vatican has
      forbidden marriage and sexual relations in the
      priesthood for centuries.

      Personally, I find your tone combative and your habit
      of mincing words petty. I wonder from the structure
      of your discourse if it is your goal to build a
      broader personal understanding or to further irritate
      a wound that has perplexed you for some time.

      -George

      http://sbc.yahoo.com