vacation help

  • Ashley Case
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2002

      Could someone please email me off list if you can recommend a short vacation to preferably AK, WA, OR, or CO?  Do you know of any exciting events or festivals happening in one of those areas?  Know of any specials?

      I would be travelling with a one- and three year old, plus my assistant and her five year old.

      I really hope no one minds my soliciting the list in this way.