996Re: [steiner] Calendar of the Soul

    Jun 27, 2002
      social_artist@... writes:
      Dear Dr. Starman-
      I have been unable to view the image of Gemini
      attached to your calendar e-mails.  Do you happen to
      know of a place I can go to find this?
      Thank you for your vigilant diligence-
      Yours-
      George

      *******I'm attaching it to this e-mail: we'll see if it goes through. I could put it in the group's files too, but am having trouble getting in to the archives---some problem with Yahoo!

      P.S.-  What interesting turns this newsgroup has
      taken!  Discussions and angles being explored
      different from what I had become accustomed.
      Separated by continents and oceans, we are connected
      along this web of cold light.  I continue to wonder
      the tones we would make were we to find ourselves
      eyes-to-eyes and faces-to-faces.  Thank you to all for
      your questions and insights.

      *******I hope this group may set a different tone than the other online groups, which often have discussions that few studying anthroposophy could even follow. While this form of communication is inhuman, it can be no more so than a book--- and, if we try to use it in a Michaelic way, perhaps can help individuals in their striving.

      Dr. Starman

      P.S. There was an error in this week's Calendar posting; the time for the Sun under the spiritual influence of Gemini is June 16th to July 20th in our era, according to the Doctor.
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic