      Date: Saturday, June 15, 2002 08:54:44 AM
      Subject: Re: [steiner] introduction

      In a message dated 6/15/2002 11:35:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time, ashley.case@... writes:

      Hello, all.  My name is Ashley and I live in Los Angeles.  I got the info for this group at anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, from Dr. Starman.  I am in the Waldorf Teacher Training program right now, and I'm a newbie at Steiner literature.  I have two kids, ages 3 and 1.

      Welcome to the Steiner List, Ashley. I'm sure we have lots of other newcomers here.

      The list did a study online at the 12 Holy Nights and has been quiet since then. Why don't you just say what you're interested in, great or small, and perhaps others can share what they know.

      Dr. Starman

      Post to steiner@egroups.com

      Search the archives of the group at:

      Recommended books by Rudolf Steiner at: