680Studying

  • George Thomas
    Dec 13 9:27 AM
      In regard to a book for study, I believe I would have
      a hard time as a regular study group participant
      delving into the depths of a hearty discussion of
      Steiner's works, the understanding of which, to me,
      relies upon a warm, personal connection with the
      subject matter, without the living breath of direct
      "face-to-face" interaction. However, I do enjoy
      reading the e-mails as they come in and especially
      appreciate Dr. Starman's commitment, which appears to
      keep this group running, to responding to our
      questions and comments with regularity.

      -George

      or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic