663Re: [steiner] Hello

    Nov 23, 2001
      In a message dated 11/22/01 5:25:45 PM, sarah.fe@... writes:

      << I have been lurking on this list for sometime without introducing myself.
      My name is Sarah Ford Elliott and I am a full time mother of 4 children
      living in Kent, England. My children go to the Steiner School near
      Canterbury. I have just started the London Waldorf Teacher Training Seminar
      and am enjoying it immensely. It would be wonderful to discuss a book on a
      list like this. I'm fairly new to anthroposophy (at least in this
      lifetime!), although with a degree in Theology I pick up on the ideas fairly
      quickly. Would "To Know Higher Worlds" be a possibility, or has it been
      done before or something?

      Yours,
      Sarah FE >>

      *******I think that's a great idea, to take up the meditative path in general
      and Knowledge of the Higher Worlds in particular. We're starting to go
      through the Basic Books on the RudolfSteiner101 list (we're starting
      "Theosophy" very soon), and maybe it would be a good companion study. What do
      people on the list think?