628Love & Peace To All

  • nicholas dee
    Oct 8 8:34 PM
      Our Father, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come,
      Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us
      this day our daily bread and forgive us our
      transgressions as You forgive those who are
      transgressing against us. And lead us not into
      temptation but deliver us from evil, for Thine is the
      Kingdom and the Power and the Glory, forever.

      Absolute Infinite Beingness, God. Everlasting Life,
      Love and Mercy. Manifesting Yourself in Yourself as
      the Total Wisdom and Almightiness, enlighten our minds
      to understand that You are the Truth, clean our hearts
      to reflect Your Love towards You and towards all other
      human beings. Amen.

      Do You Yahoo!?