      From: DRStarman2001@...
      To: steiner@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2001 4:59 PM
      Subject: Re: [steiner] Digest Number 196

      In a message dated 10/6/2001 10:12:58 AM, Boongoonk@... writes:

      << All that was needed was the first paragraph, dear Starman.

      There was no place for such a post on this list. To reply further
      only served to "dignify" the vitriolic argument.

      I greatly await your enlighten posts, so could we please return to our
      spiritual purpose?

      Jeanne >>

      *******Sorry---my cousin was a policeman in NYC who was helping people out of
      the South Tower when it came down on him. We had to have a funeral for him
      without a body.

      So when people pop up trying to justify it, that hits a nerve.

      How about some discussion here, anyhow? Where's everyone been?

      Starman

      Once again, we're starting with the Basic Books on the RudolfSteiner101
      list.

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Post to steiner@egroups.com

      Search the archives of the group at: