      From: <DRStarman2001@...>
      To: <steiner@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, September 10, 2001 2:50 PM
      Subject: Re: [steiner] hello
      [..........]
      > Anyway, greetings to you, Dennis and hello again Dr Starman. Your
      > Soul-Calendar posts are still an inspiation to me.
      > warm regards,
      > charlie.
      >
      > *******> [.....] I am also thinking of posting some things related to
      the spiritual figures Steiner has in the Calendar---this week, for instance,
      we have Abraham, Tobias and Nicodemus. Meditation on those spirits on their
      days is quite fruitful.

      > Starman

      There haven't been that many recently that most people would know; but Oct. 3rd is the day of Dionysius the Aeropagite, the author of the 4 books with the names of the Hierarchies that Steiner always used; and Oct. 4th is St. Francis of Assisi's feast day.

      BTW Franky, thanks for starting to post the lighting for the Soul Calendar again.