5844Soul-Calendar, Week 15 after Easter

    Jul 27, 2014
    • 1 Attachment
    • 27 KB

         The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation CANCER from July 21st through August 3rd in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the CRAB from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, green, is attached to this e-mail.

    ******* MANTRA # 15 *******

    Ich fühle wie verzaubert

    Im Weltenschein des Geistes Weben

    Es hat in Sinnesdumpfheit

    Gehüllt mein Eigenwesen,

    Zu schenken mir die Kraft

    Die, ohnmächtig sich selbst zu geben,

    Mein Ich in seinen Schranken ist.

    I feel how enchanted

    Into World-Shining is the Spirit's Weaving:

    It has in Senses' Dimness

    Enclosed my Self-Essence

    To give me the Power:

    That, powerless myself to give,

    My "I" in its boundaries is.

      An interpretation of the mantra:

       The summer is when we are meant to lose ourselves in the play of light
    and warmth; then, from out of the Spirit revealed in the outer world, we are
    to find our "selves" again in the World-Self.

        This week the Spirit we experience through the beauty of the senses in the outer world has wrapped itself around the Ego, which would otherwise be cut off from the world--- a "spell" is cast over it, which is unwrapped at Christmastime (the opposite verse to this week's).

    THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday July 27th. Moon LEO.  Martha.

    Monday July 28th. Moon VIRGO. 1750 Johann Seb. Bach died. 1794 Robespierre executed.1804 Philosopher Ludwig Feuerbach born.

    Tuesday July 29th. Moo
    n VIRGO. Simplicius. 1856 Robert Schumann died.

    Wednesday July 30th. Moon VIRGO.  Ruth.

    Thursday July 31st. Moon LIBRA. 1472 University of Munich founded. 1556 Ignatius von Loyola died. 1886 Franz Liszt died.

    Friday August 1st. Moon LIBRA.
    Macabees. 1744 Natural Scientist Lamarck born.

    Saturday August 2nd. Moon SCORPIO. Hannibal. 1832 Olcott born.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE EVENING SKY:

       Mars is high in the southwest at sunset, a brilliant yellow-red "star". It's now between the bright star Spica (the ear of corn held by Virgo the Virgin) on the right and yellowish Saturn to the left (east). The moon, nearing half-full, will be seen between them Saturday night.