5840Soul-Calendar, Week 11 after Easter.

    Jun 28, 2014
    • 1 Attachment
    • 57 KB

         The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation GEMINI from June 16th through July 20th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the TWINS from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, yellow, is attached to this e-mail.

    *******MANTRA # 11*******

    Es ist in dieser Sonnenstunde

    An dir, die weise Kunde zu enkennen;

    An Weltensch├Ânheit hingegeben,

    In dir dich f├╝hlend zu durchleben:

    Verlieren kann das Menschen-Ich

    Und finden sich im Welten-Ich.

    It is in this sun-hour

    For you, the wise prophecy to know;

    To World-Beauty given over,

    In you you feel to live through:

    Man's I can lose itself

    And find itself in the World-I.

    *******An interpretation of the mantra:  The spiritual force of the light in the outer world of the senses is now

    so strong that we must give ourselves over to it in feeling, and in doing so we have a

    fore-sense of the losing of one's ordinary selfhood to find ourselves again

    in spirit-being in the height of summer.

    THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday June 29th. Moon Leo.  Festival of Peter and Paul. Rubens born 1577.

    Monday June 30th. Moon Leo.  Festival in Memory of Paul.

    Tuesday July 1st. Moon Virgo.
      G. W. Leibnitz born 1646.

    Wednesday July 2nd. Moon Virgo.  1778 Rousseau died.

    Thursday July 3rd. Moon Virgo. Anatolius.

    Friday July 4th. Moon Libra. Ulrich.

    Saturday July 5th. Moon Libra. First Quarter.  Cyril and Methodius.  Hosea (Prophet).

    ******* PLANETS IN THE EVENING SKY:

       Brilliant Jupiter is now high in the West beneath the Twins at sunset and sets a short while later. Mars is high in the south at sunset, a brilliant yellow-red "star". Close to it is the bright star Spica (the ear of corn held by Virgo the Virgin); further left is dimmer yellowish Saturn.