5839Soul-Calendar, Week 10 after Easter- St. John's Tide

    Jun 21, 2014

         The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation GEMINI from June 16th through July 20th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the TWINS from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, yellow, is attached to this e-mail.

    *******MANTRA # 10*******

    Zu sommerlichen Höhen

    Erhebt der Sonne leuchtend Wesen sich;

    Es nimmt mein menschlich Fühlen

    In seine Raumesweiten mit.

    Erahnend regt im Innern sich

    Empfindung, dumpf mir kündend,

    Erkennen wirst du einst:

    Dich fühle jetzt ein Gotteswesen.

    To summer-like Heights

    Rises the Sun’s Light-filled Essence;

    It draws my human Feeling

    Into the widths of Space with it.

    There anxiously stirs in my Inner self

    Sensation, dimly prophesying to me

    You will realize one day:

    You feel now a God’s Essence.

    An interpretation of the mantra:       The spiritual force of the light in the outer world of the senses,

    growing in this spring-to-summer-time, is now so strong that it draws our feelings out

    with it, and we have a fore-sense of the divine spirit-being we will contact

    in the heights of summer.

    THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday June 22nd. Moon Taurus.  Wilhelm von Humboldt born 1767.

    Monday June 23rd. Moon Taurus.  Columbus born 1456.

    Tuesday June 24th. Moon Gemini.
      John the Baptist (St. John's Day).

    Wednesday June 25th. Moon Gemini.     Wilhelm Jordan died 1904.

    Thursday June 26th. Moon Cancer. Julian the Apostate died 363 A.D.

    Friday June 27th. Moon Cancer. New Moon.
      Philipina.

    Saturday June 28th. Moon Cancer.  Leo.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE EVENING SKY:

       Brilliant Jupiter is now high in the West beneath the Twins at sunset and sets a short while later. Mars is high in the south at sunset, a brilliant yellow-red "star". Close to the left of it is the bright star Spica (the ear of corn held by Virgo the Virgin); and further left is dimmer yellowish Saturn.