5838Soul-Calendar, Week 9 after Easter: Lose Yourself

    Jun 15, 2014

         The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation GEMINI from June 16th through July 20th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the TWINS from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, yellow, is attached to this e-mail.

    *******MANTRA # 9*******

    Vergessend meine Willenseigenheit

    Erfüllet Weltenwärme sommerkündend

    Mir Geist und Seelenwesen;

    Im Lichte mich zu verlieren

    Gebietet mir das Geisteschauen,

    Und kraftvoll kündet Ahnung mir:

    Verliere dich, und dich zu finden.

    Forgetting my Egohood’s Will,

    The World-Warmth, heralding Summer,

    Fills my Spirit and Soul-Essence;

    To lose myself in the Light,

    The Spirit-Vision commands me,

    And powerfully prophesies to me:

    Lose yourself, and yourself you’ll find.

       An interpretation of the mantra: The spiritual force of the light in the outer world grows so strong that the soul and spirit wants to let go of self-will and lose our being in it; this is what we should do at this time, for it's a stage in a process necessary in order to find oneself again anew later in the year.

    THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday June 15th. Moon Aquarius.  Vitus.

    Monday June 16th. Moon Aquarius.  Aurelius.

    Tuesday June 17th. Moon Pisces.
      Montanus.

    Wednesday June 18th. Moon Pisces. Markus.

    Thursday June 19th. Moon Aries. Last Quarter.  Council of Nicea 325 A.D.

    Friday June 20th. Moon Aries.
     Silverius.

    Saturday June 21st. Moon Taurus.  Eusebius.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE EVENING SKY:

       Brilliant Jupiter is now high in the West beneath the Twins at sunset and sets a short while later. Mars is high in the south at sunset, a brilliant yellow-red "star". To the left of it is the bright star Spica (the ear of corn held by Virgo the Virgin); and further left is dimmer yellowish Saturn.