5830Soul-Calendar, Week 5 after Easter

    May 18, 2014

           The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation TAURUS from May 1st through June 15th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the BULL from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, orange, is attached to this e-mail.

      *******MANTRA # 5*******

      Im Lichte, das aus Gesistestiefen

      In Raume fruchtbar webend

      Der Götter Schaffen offenbart:

      In ihm erscheint der Seele Wesen

      Geweitet zu dem Weltensein

      Und auferstanden

      Aus enger Selbstheit Innenmacht.

      In Light, that out of Spirit-Deeps

      Weaving in Space bearing its fruit

      The Gods’ Shaping is revealed :

      In it shines the Soul’s Essence

      Widened to the World-Existence

      And resurrected

      Out of narrow Selfhood’s Inner Might.

      *******An interpretation of the mantra:

         The weaving of the Sun in the growth of the plants reveals the Divine working. We can feel that this spiritual essence working is similar to our own inner souls, that it is like our soul spread out in external space.

      THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

      Sunday May 18th. Moon  Capricorn. Isabella.

      Monday May 19th. Moon Aquarius. J.G. Fichte born 1762.

      Tuesday May 20th. Moon Aquarius.
       Columbus died 1506. John Stuart Mill born 1806.

      Wednesday May 21st. Moon Pisces. Last Quarter.  Albrecht Dürer born 1471.

      Thursday May 22nd. Moon Pisces. Richard Wagner born 1813.

      Friday May 23rd. Moon Aries.
       Savanarola burnt at the stake 1498.

      Saturday May 24th. Moon Aries. Copernicus died 1543. Lord Bulwer-Lytton born 1803. Bob Dylan born 1941.

      ******* PLANETS IN THE EVENING SKY:

         Brilliant Jupiter has for months been ruling our night sky; it's now high in the West beneath the Twins at sunset and sets a few hours later. Mars is also an "evening star", rising in the south at sunset, at its most brilliant yellow-red now because it's now closest to the earth, near the bright star Spica (the ear of corn held by Virgo the Virgin).  Dimmer yellowish Saturn follows Mars up in the East.