5829Soul-Calendar, 4th Week after Easter

    May 11, 2014

         The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation TAURUS from May 1st through June 15th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the BULL from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, red, is attached to this e-mail.

    *******MANTRA # 4*******

    Ich fühle Wesen meines Wesens:

    So spricht Empfindung,

    Die in der sonnerhellten Welt

    Mit Lichtesfluten sich vereint;

    Sie will dem Denken

    Zur Klarheit Wärme schenken

    Und Mensch und Welt

    In Einheit fest verbinden.

    I feel the essence of my essence”:

    So speaks Sensation,

    That in the sun-illumined World

    With flooding light becomes one;

    It will join warmth

    To Thinking‘s Clarity,

    And Man and World

    In oneness bind fast together.

    An interpretation of the mantra:

        Our thinking is drawn out by our senses, to find our connection to the
    cosmos. The returning light makes us feel that our essence is similar to it, and as we join our thinking to the senses, we re-unite it with the world.

    THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday May 11th. Moon  Libra. Otto von Guernicke (inventor of the air-pump) died 1686.

    Monday May 12th. Moon Scorpio.  Pancratius.

    Tuesday May 13th. Moon Scorpio.
     Carl von Linne born 1707. Cuvier (the great natural scientist) died 1832.

    Wednesday May 14th. Moon Scorpio. Full Moon.  Boniface. Ludwig Bechstein died 1860.

    Thursday May 15th. Moon Sagittarius. Torquatus Antonius, prophet in 15th century.

    Friday May 16th. Moon Sagittarius.
      Sarah. Suzanne.

    Saturday May 17th. Moon Capricorn. Bruno Magnus, Russian Apostle of the 11th century.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE EVENING SKY:

       Brilliant Jupiter has for months been ruling our night sky, high in the West beneath the Twins at sunset and setting a few hours later. Now, Mars has become an "evening star", rising in the southeast at sunset. It is at its most brilliant yellow-red now because it's closest to the earth. The moon is seen close to Mars Sunday night.  Dimmer yellowish Saturn follows Mars up in the East: the full moon is seen near it Tuesday and Wednesday nights.