5825Soul-Calendar, Week 2 after Easter

    Apr 27, 2014

           The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation ARIES from April 14th through 30th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the RAM from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, red, is attached to this e-mail.

      *******MANTRA # 2*******

      Ins Aussre des Sinnesalls

      Verliert Gedankenmacht ihr Eigensein;

      Es finden Geisteswelten

      Den Menschensprossen wieder,

      Der seinen Keim in ihnen,

      Doch seine Seelenfrucht

      In sich muss finden.

      In outer World of the Senses

      Thinking’s might loses its Self-existence;

      The Spiritual Worlds find

      The offspring of Man again,

      Whose seed is in them

      But who must find its Soul-Fruit,

      Within itself.

         An interpretation of the mantra:

          The dark time of Winter ends, the Sun returns. We are thus drawn out by

      our senses, to find our connection to the cosmos through them. Our thinking

      thus loses its character of closing itself off within itself--- and this IS

      the spiritual world itself finding itself through us.

      THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

      Sunday April 27th. Moon Aries. Tertullian (famous Church teacher of the 3rd century). Socrates born 470 B.C.  Emerson died 1882.

      Monday April 28th. Moon Taurus.  Eusebius.

      Tuesday April 29th. Moon Taurus. New Moon.
      The Virgin of Orleans frees Orleans 1429.

      Wednesday April 30th. Moon Gemini.  Seneca assassinated 65 A.D. Gauss (the mathematician) born 1777.

      Thursday May 1st. Moon Gemini. Walpurgis.

      Friday May 2nd. Moon Gemini.
         Leonardo da Vinci died 1519. Novalis born 1772.

      Saturday May 3rd. Moon Cancer. Empress Helena found the Cross of Christ in Jerusalem 326 A.D.

      ******* PLANETS IN THE EVENING SKY:

       Brilliant Jupiter has for months been ruling our night sky, high in the West next to the Twins at sunset, setting a few hours later. Now Mars has become an "evening star", rising in the east at sunset, at its most brilliant yellow-red now because it's closest to the earth. Dimmer yellowish Saturn follows it up a few hours later.