5821Soul-Calendar, week 52 after Easter

    Mar 30, 2014

           The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation PISCES from March 9th through April 13th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the FISHES from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, a shade of 'magenta' we cannot yet see, is attached to this e-mail.

                                          * MANTRA # 52  *

      Wenn aus den Seelentiefen

      Der Geist sich wendet zu dem Weltensein

      Und Schönheit quillt aus Raumesweiten,

      Dann zieht aus Himmelsfernen

      Des Lebens Kraft in Menschenleiber

      Und einet, machtvoll wirkend,

      Des Geistes Wesen mit dem Menschensein.

      When out of the Soul’s Depths

      The Spirit winds its way to World-Being

      And Beauty swells into the widths of Space,

      Then is drawn from farthest Heavens

      The Life Force into Man’s bodies

      And there becomes one, mightily working,

      The Spirit’s Essence and Man’s being.

      There are more than 52 weeks between Easter 2013 and Easter 2014, so we are continuing with mantra 52 until April 19th.

      THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

      Sunday March 30th. Moon Aries. New Moon. Guido v. Arezzo (Benedictine monk of

         the 11th century, worked at reforming Church music).

      Monday March 31st. Moon Aries. The Prophet Amos. The Prophet Jeremiah. Newton died 1727. Bunsen born 1811.

      Tuesday April 1st. Moon Taurus
      Hugo (11th cent. Guardian of the Cartesian Order).

      Wednesday April 2nd. Moon Taurus. Francis de Paul, founder of the order in the 15th century. Theodosia, martyr in 4th century. Charlemagne born 742. Morse died 1872.

      Thursday April 3rd. Moon Gemini.  The 3rd of April 33 A.D. Is what spiritual-scientific investigation shows as the day of Death of Jesus Christ.

      Friday April 4th. Moon Gemini.
      Bishop Ambrose died 398 (he by whom Augustine was baptized). University of Basel founded 1460.

      Saturday April 5th. Moon Cancer. Vincentius (Christian writer, died 1264). Volta died 1827.

      ******* PLANETS IN THE EVENING SKY:

       Brilliant Jupiter is ruling our night sky, high in the sky next to the Twins at sunset, going toward setting in the West by sunrise.