5775RE: gosh still more 7fold thinking

  • Robert Mason
    Dec 30, 2013
      To Tancredo:

      Thanks much for your comments; at least someone
      read my screed.

      Yes, I do have a website:
      <altanthroinfo.9f.com>,
      but it is aimed at Anthros, not the general public,
      or even at social reformers.

      I don't have a blog.  I'm not much of a writer, and
      I couldn't write fast enough to keep up with current
      events.  Anyway, it would likely get lost among the
      thousands and thousands of other blogs.

      I don't get a lot of time online, so I wouldn't try
      to contact a lot of people or even political
      movements.  Political movements are mostly
      concerned with their agendas, and what I'm after is
      more basic than any political agenda.

      Maybe it would be a good idea to try to link onto
      existing movements, but I would look for movements
      more about consciousness than politics.  At first,
      anyway; the political movements wouldn't see the
      political implications of sungazing at first.

      I looked up the "Yes" lyrics.  "Yes" seems to have
      some awareness of the ancient Sun wisdom; it's been
      around for a long time, but I want to bring the
      practice to the wide public now.  They already
      know all this subconsciously, but I want to make it
      conscious enough for people to take the trouble to
      *do* something with it.

      At some point I will probably have to re-write my
      essay, leaving out the specifically Anthro parts,
      to make it more accessible to the general public.
      But how to *reach* the public?  I don't have any
      experience at that, and I'm drawing a blank now.
      I suppose I want someone else to run with the ball.

      But what do you mean by *sevenfold movement*?  No
      hurry about a reply; I probably won't get back
      online for several days.

      I'm still thinking it over. Thanks again,

      RM
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic