5767Soul-Calendar, Week 39 after Easter

    Dec 22, 2013

           The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation SAGITTARIUS from December 1st through January 4th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the ARCHER from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, a shade of 'magenta' we cannot yet see, is attached to this e-mail.

                                          * MANTRA # 39  *

      An Geistesoffenbarung hingegeben

      Gewinne ich des Weltenwesens Licht.

      Gedankenkraft, sie wächst

      Sich klärend mir mich selbst zu geben,

      Und weckend löst sich mir

      Aus Denkermacht das Selbstgefühl.

      To Spirit-Revealing given over,

      I win the World-Essence's Light.

      Thinking's Strength, it grows

       In clarity myself to give

      And waking loosens for me

      Out of Thinking's Might, Self-Feeling.

      An interpretation of the mantra:

          Last week we felt ourselves give birth to a new consciousness that will grow out into the world all the year to come.  This is the height of self-consciousness. This week's verse describes how, when we give ourselves over to the revelations coming from our inner Spirit, we gain the experiencing of the Light that infuses the outer world; and the power of thinking (which we do with the spirit) as it grows stronger, gives us the feeling of ourselves as a reality in the world.

      THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

      Sunday, December 22nd. Moon Virgo.   Theodosius.

      Monday, December 23rd. Moon Virgo. Dagobert.

      Tuesday, December 24th. Moon Virgo. Adam and Eve. 1st of 13 days of Christmas.

      Wednesday,  December 25th. Moon Libra. Last Quarter. Birth of Jesus. Newton born 1642. Charlemagne crowned King in Rome 799.

      Thursday, December 26th. Moon LibraSt. Stephen, the first Martyr.

      Friday  December 27th. Moon Scorpio.  Day of John, author of the Gospel. Kepler born 1571.

      Saturday,  December 28th. Moon Scorpio.
        Day of Remembrance of the Innocent Children murdered by Herod.

      ******* PLANETS IN THE EVENING SKY:

         Venus is the bright white 'star' in the West at sunset.
        In the East, Jupiter rises next to the Twins about 7 P.M.