5762Calendar of the Soul, week 36 after Easter

    Dec 1, 2013

           The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation SAGITTARIUS from December 1st through January 4th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the ARCHER from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, a shade of 'magenta' we cannot yet see, is attached to this e-mail.

                                          * MANTRA # 36  *

       In meines Wesens Tiefen spricht

      Zur Offenbarung drangend

      Geheimnisvoll das Weltenwort:

      Erfulle deiner Arbeit Ziele

      Mit meinem Geisteslicht

      Zu opfern dich durch mich.

      In my Being's Depths speaks,

      Urging me to Revelation,

      Mysteriously, the World-Word:

      "Fill your Work's Objectives

      With My Spirit-Light

      To offer yourself up through Me."

      An interpretation of the mantra:

          This week, the divine world speaks in the soul's depths in a way we can sense, saying that, if we allow our deeds to be filled with its Light, we can be its channels to others, offering ourselves through it.

      THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

      Sunday, December 1st. Moon Scorpio.   Longinus.

      Monday, December 2nd. Moon Sagittarius. New Moon.   Cortez died 1547.

      Tuesday, December 3rd. Moon Sagittarius.   St. Francis Xavier.

      Wednesday,  December 4th. Moon Capricorn. Thomas Carlyle born 1795. Galvani died 1798.

      Thursday, December 5th. Moon Capricorn.  Mozart died 1791.

      Friday  December 6th. Moon Aquarius. St. Nikolaus (Legend: A father, on the way to Hunger and Poverty, was going to hand over his three daughters to shamefulness; Nikolaus discovered this and at night threw a bundle of gold through the man's window, enough to provide his three daughters with a dowry and for the man to live on. From this the tradition, that on this day we give gifts to children.)  Max Muller the  Orientalist born 1833.

      Saturday,  December 7th. Moon Aquarius.
        First German railroad opened 1835.

      ******* PLANETS IN THE EVENING SKY:

         Venus is the bright white 'star' in the West at sunset. The crescent moon is seen near it Thursday night.
        In the East, Jupiter rises next to the Twins about 11 P.M.