5743Calendar of the Soul, Week 30 after Easter

    Oct 19, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 81 KB

         The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation LIBRA from October 13th through November 9th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the SCALES from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, violet, is attached to this e-mail.

                                        * MANTRA # 30  *

    Es spriessen mir im Seelensonnenlicht

    Des Denkens reife Früchte

    In Selbstbewusstseins Sicherheit

    Verwandelt alles Fühlen sich.

    Empfinden kann ich freudevoll

    Des Herbstes Geisterwachen:

    Der Winter wird in mir

    Den Seelensommer wecken.

    There sprouts in Soul-Sun-Light

    The ripening Fruits of Thinking

    Into Self-Consciousness' certainty

    Transforming all Feelings.

    I can perceive joyously

    The Autumn's Spirit-Waking:

    The Winter becomes in me

    The Soul-Summer's awakening.

        The season of Autumn is the 'Michaelmas' time, in which we are meant to develop Self (inner)-consciousness instead of the Nature (outer)-consciousness we had all Summer.

         Last week, we felt a growing power of Thinking as the gift of our Summer experience, making sense out of all that seemed senseless, giving us a feeling of a rest and an expectation of good in the coming Winter.

        This week, we feel this growing thinking consciousness directing all our feelings from vagueness to certainty, as our "summer" soul-experience (in contrast to the outer world's winter) awakens fully.

    Sunday, October 20th. Moon Taurus.  Arthur.

    Monday, October 21st. Moon Gemini.  Ursula (dignitary with 11,000 maidens imprisoned and executed by the Huns).

    Tuesday, October 22nd. Moon Gemini.  1811 Franz Liszt born.

    Wednesday,  October 23rd. Moon Cancer  Ignatius.

    Thursday, October 24th. Moon Cancer  Raphael (the Archangel).

    Friday  October 25th. Moon Cancer. 1806 Max Stirner born.

    Saturday,  October 26th. Moon Leo. Last Quarter.  Thaddeus (found in Matthew's Gospel).

       Venus is the bright white 'star' in the West at sunset.

  • Show all 7 messages in this topic