5718Soul-Calendar, Week 16 after Easter

    Jul 14, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 57 KB

         The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation GEMINI from June 16th through July 20th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the TWINS from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, yellow, is attached to this e-mail.

    * MANTRA # 16 *

    Zu bergen Geistgeschenk im Innern,

    Gebietet strenge mir mein Ahnen,

    Dass reifend Gottesgaben

    In Seelengründen fruchtend

    Der Selbstheit Früchte bringen.

    To save Spirit-Gifts in my Inner self

    Bids me strongly my sensing of the future,

    So that those ripening Godly-gifts

    In the Soul’s Ground bearing fruit

    The Selfhood's Fruit will bring.

    An interpretation of the mantra:

        The summer is when we are meant to lose ourselves in the summer play of light and warmth, to find ourselves in a different way later in the year; and
    this is just what the past few week's verses have pictured.

       Now this Summer Spirit we surrendered to so strongly has wrapped itself about the Ego, planting seeds we sense will grow towards the future---- and, as THEY ripen, our OWN abilities will.

    THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday, July 14th. Moon Libra.  First Quarter. 1801 Johannes Muller (the Natural Scientist) born.

    Monday, July 15th. Moon Libra.  The Day that, according to legend, the Apostles set out on their missions and each chose a different region to go to.   1099 The Crusaders stormed Jerusalem.

    Tuesday, July 16th. Moon Scorpio.  The Flight of Muhammed 622 A.D. (Hegira).

     Wednesday,  July 17th. Moon Scorpio.   Leo IV.

    Thursday,  July 18th. Moon Sagittarius. St. Thomas Aquinas.

    Friday
     July 19th. Moon Sagittarius. St. Vincent de Paul.

    Saturday,  July 20th
    . Moon Capricorn.  The Prophet Elijah (Elias).

    ******* PLANETS IN THE EVENING SKY:

       Venus is the bright white 'star' low in the West at sunset. It will rise higher every night over the next several months.
       Saturn is high in the southern sky at sunset, near the stars of Scorpius. The waxing moon, just past half-full, goes by it Tuesday and Wednesday nights.