5717Soul-Calendar, Week 15 after Easter.

    Jul 6, 2013

           The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation GEMINI from June 16th through July 20th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the TWINS from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, yellow, is below.

      * MANTRA # 15 *

      Ich fühle wie verzaubert

      Im Weltenschein des Geistes Weben

      Es hat in Sinnesdumpfheit

      Gehüllt mein Eigenwesen,

      Zu schenken mir die Kraft

      Die, ohnmächtig sich selbst zu geben,

      Mein Ich in seinen Schranken ist.

      I feel how enchanted

      Into World-Shining is the Spirit's Weaving:

      It has in Senses' Dimness

      Enclosed my Self-Essence

      To give me the Power:

      That, powerless myself to give,

      My "I" in its boundaries is.

      An interpretation of the mantra: The summer is when we are meant to lose ourselves in the play of light
      and warmth; then, from out of the Spirit revealed in the outer world, we are to find our "selves" again in the World-Self.

      This week the Spirit we experience through the beauty of the senses in the outer world has enwrapped
      itself around the Ego, which would otherwise be cut off from the world--- a "spell" cast over it which is unwrapped at Christmastime, which is the opposite verse to this week's.

      Sunday, July 7th. Moon Cancer.  Demetrius.

      Monday, July 8th. Moon Cancer. New Moon.  Aquila and Priscilla.

      Tuesday, July 9th. Moon Leo. Anatolia.
       Wednesday,  July 10th. Moon Leo.  1509 Calvin born.

      Thursday,  July 11th. Moon Virgo. Pius I

       July 12th. Moon Virgo. 1536 Erasmus of Rotterdam died.

      Saturday,  July 13th
      . Moon Virgo.  1889 Robert Hamerling died.

         Venus is the bright white 'star' low in the West at sunset. It will rise higher every night over the next several months. The crescent moon is seen close to it Wednesday night.
         Saturn is high in the southern sky at sunset. It is at its greatest brilliancy, near the stars of Scorpius.