5710Soul-Calendar, Week 11 after Easter

    Jun 8, 2013

           The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation TAURUS from May 1st through June 15th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the BULL from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, orange, is below.

      * MANTRA # 11 *

      Es ist in dieser Sonnenstunde

      An dir, die weise Kunde zu enkennen;

      An Weltenschönheit hingegeben,

      In dir dich fühlend zu durchleben:

      Verlieren kann das Menschen-Ich

      Und finden sich im Welten-Ich.

      It is in this sun-hour

      For you, the wise prophecy to know;

      To World-Beauty given over,

      In you you feel to live through:

      'Man's I can lose itself

      And find itself in the World-I.'

      An interpretation of the mantra: The spiritual force of the light in the outer world of the senses is now

      so strong that we must give ourselves over to it in feeling, and we have a fore-sensing of the losing of one's ordinary selfhood, to find ourselves again in spirit-being in the height of summer.

      THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

      Sunday, June 9th. Moon Cancer. Columban.

      Monday, June 10th. Moon Cancer  Onophrius,

      Tuesday, June 11th. Moon Cancer.  Alexander the Great died 323 B.C.  Roger Bacon died 1294.

       Wednesday,  June 12th. Moon Leo.  Basilides.

      Thursday,  June 13th. Moon Leo.  Alfred.

      Friday
       June 14th. Moon Virgo. Basilius.

      Saturday,  June 15
      th. Moon Virgo. Vitus.

      ******* PLANETS IN THE EVENING SKY:

         Mercury and Venus are the bright white 'stars' low in the West at sunset; the crescent moon  appears close to both after sunset Sunday and Monday nights.
         Yellowish Saturn is high in the southern sky by midnight. It is reaching its greatest brilliancy, which makes it stand out near the stars Arcturus and Spica.

      -starman