5700Soul-Calendar, Week 5 after Easter

    Apr 28, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 14 KB

         The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation ARIES from April 14th through 30th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the RAM from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, red, is attached to this e-mail.

    * MANTRA # 5 *

    Im Lichte, das aus Gesistestiefen

    In Raume fruchtbar webend

    Der Götter Schaffen offenbart:

    In ihm erscheint der Seele Wesen

    Geweitet zu dem Weltensein

    Und auferstanden

    Aus enger Selbstheit Innenmacht.

    In Light, that out of Spirit-Depths

    Weaving in Space is bearing its fruit,

    The Gods’ Shaping is revealed :

    In it shines the Soul’s Essence

    Widened to World-Existence

    And resurrected

    Out of narrow Selfhood’s Inner Might.

         The weaving of the Sun in the growth of the plants reveals the Divine working. We can feel that this spiritual essence working is similar to our own inner souls, that it is like our soul spread out in external space.

    Sunday, April 28th. Moon Sagittarius.  Eusebius.
    Monday, April 29th. Moon Capricorn. The Virgin of Orleans frees Orleans 1429.

    Tuesday, April 30th. Moon Capricorn.  Seneca assassinated 65 A.D. Gauss (the mathematician) born 1777.
    Wednesday,  May 1st. Moon Aquarius.  Walpurgis.

    Thursday,  May 2nd. Moon Aquarius. Last Quarter. Leonardo da Vinci died 1519. Novalis born 1772.

     May 3rd. Moon Pisces.    Empress Helena found the Cross of Christ in Jerusalem 326 A.D.

    Saturday,  May 4
    th. Moon Pisces. Monica, mother of Augustine dies 387 A.D.

       Jupiter is the bright white 'star' in the West at sunset, next to the bright orange-red star Aldebaran, the Eye of the Bull of Taurus.

  • Show all 5 messages in this topic