5694Soul-Calendar, Week 2 after Easter

    Apr 7, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 24 KB

         The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation PISCES from March 9th through April 13th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the FISHES from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, one of 5 shades of 'Magenta' we can't yet actually see, is attached to this e-mail.

    * MANTRA # 2 *

    Ins Aussre des Sinnesalls

    Verliert Gedankenmacht ihr Eigensein;

    Es finden Geisteswelten

    Den Menschensprossen wieder,

    Der seinen Keim in ihnen,

    Doch seine Seelenfrucht

    In sich muss finden.

    In outer World of the Senses

    Thinking’s might loses its Self-existence;

    The Spiritual Worlds find

    The offspring of Man again,

    Whose seed is in them

    But who must find its Soul-Fruit,

    Within itself.

      An interpretation of the mantra:

          The dark time of Winter ends, the Sun returns. We are thus drawn out by our senses, to find our connection to the cosmos through them. Our thinking thus loses its character of closing itself off within itself--- and this is the spiritual world itself finding itself through us.

    THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday, April 7th. Moon Pisces.  Egesippus (Christian writer of the second century in Rome).

    Monday, April 8th. Moon Aries.  Wilhelm von Humboldt died 1835.

    Tuesday, April 9th. Moon Aries.  Mary Cleophas (who with Mary of Magdala and the Mother of Jesus in John’s Gospel was present at the Crucifixion). Theophilus (Bishop of Alexandria in the 5th century). Francis Bacon of Verulam died 1626.

    Wednesday,  April 10th. Moon Taurus, New Moon.  The Prophets Daniel and Ezekiel.

    Thursday,  April 11th. Moon TaurusLeo (Pope that turned back the wave of Attila from Italy).

    Friday
     April 12th. Moon Taurus.     Zeno.

    Saturday,
    April 13th. Moon Gemini.  Justin Martyr (famous Christian writer of the time of Marcus Aurelius).

    ******* PLANETS IN THE EVENING SKY:

       Jupiter is the bright white 'star' overhead at sunset, next to the bright orange-red star Aldebaran, the Eye of the Bull of Taurus.

    -Starman.