568Re: [steiner] Re: calendar of the soul

  • starmann77@aol.com
    Apr 22, 2001
      In a message dated 4/20/01 8:21:59 PM, charliemorrison@... writes:

      << -Dear Starman,

      Up until now I've been reading your 'calendar of the soul posts' but
      not actually using them. I also have a copy of this in book form, but
      I haven't used this either.

      After the recent posts on the subject, I've felt a strong inclination
      to actually make use of the mantras you send. So I began as soon as I
      read your latest installment, (week 1, the perfect time to start).

      I intend to memorise, digest and meditate on the mantras from now on.
      So I thank you for providing this service. Keep up the good work.

      Warm regards, charlie >>

      Well, it's so good to hear someone is actually using these. The path of
      spiritual science is that one first begins to take these things in with one's
      ordinary mind, ponder them, speculate, etc.; but if one wishes to become a
      spiritual scientist, at some point one must begin to take up meditative
      Imaginations, mantras, etc., and develop a regular meditative life. All the
      speculation about what Steiner said in this or that lecture won't lead to
      seeing for oneself. OK, I'm starting posting them again regularly. If any
      others over the next year get anything out of these, they'll have you to
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic