5675Soul-Calendar, Week 41 after Easter

    Jan 13, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 18 KB

         The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation CAPRICORN from January 5th through Feb. 8th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the GOAT from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, one of 5 shades of 'Magenta' we can't yet actually see, is attached to this e-mail.

    * MANTRA # 41 *

    Der Seele Schaffensmacht,

    Sie strebet aus dem Herzensgrunde,

    Im Menschenleben Gotterkräft

    Zu rechtem Wirken zu entflammen,

    Sich selber zu gestalten

    Im Menschenliebe und im Menschenwerke.

    The Soul's Shaping-Might

    It strives from out of Heart's Ground,

    In Man's Life Godly Strength

    To righteous Work to enflame,

    So itself to form

    In Man's Love and in Man's Work.

       Last week's mantra, when worked with, led us to feel how our selfhood, which would otherwise remain an illusion, was made real by the fiery power of the World-Word, through Love.

         This week, this power working in the foundation of the soul strives outward, so that these fiery divine forces can pour themselves into what we create, both in our love and in our work.

    THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday, January 13th. Moon Aquarius. Bernard of Clairveaux.

    Monday, January 14th. Moon Pisces  Reis, inventor of the telephone,  died 1874.

    Tuesday, January 15th. Moon Pisces Macarius, celebrated Egyptian hermit of 4th century.

    Wednesday,  January 16th. Moon Aries.   Faustus (lived in Alexandria in 3rd century). Historical writer Gibbon died 1794.

    Thursday,  January 17th. Moon Aries.   Benjamin Franklin born 1706.

    Friday
     January 18th. Moon Taurus. Last Quarter.   Montesquieu born 1689.

    Saturday,
     January 19th. Moon Taurus.  James Watt born 1736.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE EVENING SKY:

       Jupiter is the bright white 'star' in the east that dominates the night sky, already risen at sunset, next to the bright orange-red star Aldebaran, the Eye of the Bull of Taurus.