5662Re: Threefold Social Order- 11th Night

  • juancompostella
    Jan 3, 2013
      Comments, yes. As previously stated, I believe those pivotal 20 years from 1933 to 1952 here in the United States, in terms of government expansionist aims, were the proverbial "straw that broke the camel's back", regarding any possiblity of ever scaling back government controls in favor of the individual, and the pure rights of the free individual human being.

      To achieve these three principles, a profound recognition of a moral world order would have to occur, wherein nature necessity (economic order) would be properly placed where it belongs. An objective recognition of morality from the heights of the spiritual worlds would have to infuse consciousness as an evolutionary imperative, which is why anthroposophically-oriented spiritual science exists for our time.

      Juan

      --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, Durward Starman wrote:

      > THE THREE PRINCIPLES: The economic sphere of business, the production and distribution of commodities, must run by its own laws and must not be controlled by the government, nor ANY people from the other 2 spheres, no matter how well-intentioned or 'spiritual'. The spiritual sphere of education, the arts, religion, must likewise be kept free from government control, and also free from the economic sphere (which is why we never turn anyone away from any of our anthroposophical activities who can't afford to pay). The legal-political sphere of government is, as in the courts, meant to decide matters of human rights -- -- -- where one person in the free exercise of his rights has intruded upon the rights of another, and this gives it no right to decide in spiritual matters such as religion or education, or in the world of business.
      > Comments on these?

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic