5661Re: Threefold Social Order-Pt. 9: Commentary

  • juancompostella
    Jan 3, 2013
      Yes, it was true in the 1940's. It even goes back to the 1930's, and the 1920's, when Steiner was so concerned about the fate of the Weimar Republic at the hands of the western powers who had inflicted the force and punishment that eventually made Germany capitulate and accept responsibilty for causing WWI. This was not true, and Steiner talked about it in a lecture from April 21, 1921, wherein he states that this was the moment when Germany gave up its will.

      As a result, a commission was established by US President, Warren G. Harding, and Germany was assessed reparation (punishment) payments in the amount of 33 billion dollars to be paid in installmnets over the next years. Well, of course, Germany had no ability to pay such an amount, and that is how the Weimar Republic eventually collapsed, and made way for the dictatorship of Adolf Hitler.

      Of interest here is that the Weimar Republic was designed to be a democracy, following the abdication of the monarchy seen with Wilhelm the Second; the Kaiser, in November of 1918.

      After twelve brutal years of rampant inflation, economic depression, impossible reparation payments, etc., the Democratic Republic of Germany finally collapsed in 1932, and made way for the dictatorial regime of Hitler, beginning in January 1933.

      Only then did the Western Powers begin to look the other way and allow the provisions of the Treaty of Versailles to lapse, and even be publically repudiated by Hitler's aims to rebuild a mighty military force.

      So, go figure what that means. The 1930's is called, "the red decade" in the United States, which is considered to have spawned the american communist movement as a result of Roosevelt's "new deal" to build up government and make mankind the slave of government.

      Twenty consecutive years of the Democratic party (1933-1952) in power has proven to be the basis for "the government as the ruling power over the individual", regardless of what party rules for the usual eight years of republican or democratic presidencies that have followed FDR.

      Thus, in our scenario, he represents Azuras when Lucifer takes center-stage, and the Christ is left out of the middle position. The Christ Impulse must become a conscious force in human lives. Then, threefolding will become a natural act out of truly objective thinking.

      Juan

      --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "Durward Starman " wrote:

      > ******** This was true in the 1940s.

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic