5583Soul-Calendar, Week 28 after Easter

    Oct 14, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 20 KB

        The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation LIBRA from October 13th through  Nov. 9th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the VIRGIN from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, Violet, is attached to this e-mail.

     *  MANTRA # 28 *

    Ich kann in Innern neu belebt

    Erfühlen eignen Wesens Weiten

    Und kraftefüllt Gedankenstrahlen

    Aus Seelensonnenmacht

    Den Lebensrätseln lösend spenden,

    Erfüllung manchem Wunsche leihen,

    Dem Hoffnung schon die Schwingen lähmte.

    I can in my inner being, newly alive,

    Feel my own Essence widen

    And power-filled Thinking rays

    Out of the Soul's Sun-Might,

    Life-Riddles loosening giving,

    Lending fulfillment to many Wishes

    That before, even the Hope for had had its wings lamed.

       The season of Autumn is the 'Michaelmas' time, in which we are meant to develop Self (inner)-consciousness instead of the Nature (outer)-consciousness we have had all Summer.

       This developing self-consciousness by last week had produced a powerful force in our soul-drives, which was sensed as a seed of future development going into the Autumn.

       This week, we feel this new force enlivening our inner selves and causing our being to widen out of its isolation within self and go out into the wide world, and this newly-empowered thinking finds itself able to solve what had been before seemingly-unsolvable mysteries of life--- which in turn leads to the feeling that many wishes, whose hopes of fulfillment we had given up on, we now see it will be possible to realize.

    THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday,  October 14th. Moon Libra. New Moon. Callistus.

    Monday,   October 15th. Moon Scorpio.  1844 Friedrich Nietzche born.

    Tuesday,  October 16th. Moon Scorpio. Gallus (the appointer of the cloisters of St. Gallen).

    Wednesday,  October 17th. Moon Sagittarius.  Hilarius.

    Thursday,  October 18th. Moon Sagittarius.  Luke (the Evangelist).

    Friday
     October 19th. Moon Capricorn.  Ptolemäus.

    Saturday,
    October 20th. Moon Capricorn. Arthur.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE EVENING SKY:
       Jupiter is the bright 'star' in the northeast that rises about 10 P.M.