554Re: [steiner] calendar of the soul

  • starmann77@aol.com
    Apr 4, 2001
      radistasi@... writes:
      << Starman, I want to extend my thanks to you for posting the Soul-Calendar on
      a weekly basis. I shouldn't take that effort for granted. I think that it
      is a good addition to all of the others posts. >>

      *******Thanks. It is a bit of work translating and posting every Saturday.
      For any who don't know what the calendar of the soul is, Steiner gave out a
      series of 52 mantras that enable you to experience astrally the course of the
      year, and in the original 1912 version there were saints and other spiritual
      figures and events listed for each day, 12 images of the zodiac for each
      month, and the Moon phases and signs each night. I have the 12 images and the
      German original and was posting this every week until recently.

      The Calendar starts with mantram #1 at Easter. If people would like to
      try using them, I 'll start posting them again at our anthroposophic "new
      year", Eastertide. Unfortunately this list blocked attachments after someone
      sent through a virus, so I can't send the images as long as that stays
      blocked (tried sending them IN the e-mails and that didn't work either). If
      the policy doesn't change, you'd have to request the images from me
      individually or get them off one of the mailing lists that allows them like
      "anthroposophy" or "spiritualscience" or "rosicruciansophia".

      This is a good time to start a spiritual exercise like this. What was
      conceived at Christmastime wants to "rise up" now, so any of you who were in
      the 12 Nights' study should consider doing it.