552Re: [steiner] calendar of the soul

  • starmann77@aol.com
    Mar 31, 2001
      In a message dated 3/31/2001 10:07:45 AM, eurythmy@... writes:

      << any current week? >>

      I was sending out posts on the Soul-Calendar for a year now, and a month or
      so ago I missed one week due to technical problems. I noticed absolutely no
      one responded asking where the week's was, so I stopped doing it every week.
      It's been at least a month now and this is the first anyone's remarked. If no
      one's using them I don't have the time to post them, but if anyone would like
      to start trying we begin with verse #1 on Easter Sunday in two weeks.