5505Re: readers' notice

  • be23566
    Aug 22, 2012
      Why not show them this video "The Invention Of God And Religion" and engage them in an argument that is important to have. Isn't the fact that their religion is an invention more important than holocaust denial? That religion is the invention of man doesn't invalidate religion, but it puts it in its proper place. Steiner even invented a religion, the CC movement, so he believed an invented religion has value and does meet the needs of some.
      http://www.philosophyoffreedom.com/node/5722

      Tom Last

      --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "juancompostella" <juancompostella@...> wrote:

      > Starman, in consideration of Robert's post herein, it appears that the enemies of Rudolf Steiner and anthroposophy are having a 'field day' in other quarters concerning the concept of "holocaust denial", and how it seems to be particularly acute among the anthroposophists.
      >
      > Yet, there is a great amount of evidence, as Robert suggests, that Hitler was a kind of conjuration coming from out of the British camp of the Western Empire in the days even before the start of WW I.
      >
      > As such, it is not be be denied, or taken lightly that the western occult powers had the idea and means to unfold an occult form of geopolitics which for certain reasons made Germany the central enemy of their agenda. This was owing to the fact that the Central European cultural stream has a destiny relationship with the Christ as "I Am", and so those powers coming from the Soradtic west have to oppose what is 'German Folk Soul'.
      >
      > One specific example used by the opponents of anthroposophy today is the Russian anthroposophist, Gennady Bondarev, who is considered to be the figurehead of antisemitism and rejection of a so-called "holocaust of the Jews" as a kind of defense of Hitler. Yet, any sober mind can look and see that Bondarev never denied the program of mass extermination of the Jewish populace of Europe during the reign of the conjured Hitler.
      >
      > He only wondered about the method and how its accomplishment involving six millions Jews in Europe could have occurred in such great numbers without also endangering the general population as well. In other words, Bondarev never denied that a so-called "Holocaust" took place. His concern was size and number.
      >
      > Juan
      >

      > --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "Durward Starman " <DrStarman@> wrote:
      > >
      > > *******I think this is off-topic for our list; I see little connection with the study of Steiner. -starman

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic