5478Re: Comparing Ayn Rand and Steiner

  • juancompostella
    Aug 13, 2012
      --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "Durward Starman " <DrStarman@...> wrote:

      > ******* Greetings Juan. Quite a serendipity. Perhaps we can have a useful philosophical discussion here. I'm sure many members would like learning more of Steiner's ethical individualism, which I think parallels Rand's Objectivism... Understandable as it is a form of Aristotelianism, and he was Aristotle himself reincarnated! -starman

      If Steiner was Aristotle then Rand never knew her idol engaged in
      what she would have termed, "mysticism", in his next life. And, even more profound, she would have rejected him. Interesting to think about this, as Ayn Rand eschewed all things involving mysticism, which would have included Steiner's so-called "spiritual science-anthroposophy".

      Juan
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic